Monday, December 24, 2018

Settled in for a Long Winter Nap...


I thought I'd give you an update on some of the kitties. I have not been able to get any pictures of Foxy, although she is comfortable with me seeing her now. I still get a little hiss from her when I put her meal down but a few mornings she has let a little meow slip out as well! She has less of a grumpy face too. Could be Stockholm syndrome, or maybe she is starting to like the set-up here?

Bunny, who is a perfect cat but sadly remained overlooked at the shelter because of her age, is still doing great. She cuddles with the other kitties and allo-grooms me and the kitties. Sara is out and about in the room and the Catio all the time, unless there are people other than me around. She has discovered a toy that gets her to push a ball around a ring and really gets into it. She doesn't like me to see her doing that but I love watching how happy she is when she plays. 

As the year winds down, I am thinking about all the people who have helped and supported us on our mission to create Flower Feline Sanctuary. All of these "cat people" love to see cats who haven't had the best of luck so far learn and grow to be happy, healthy and playing just like I do. Sanctuaries can only house a very small fraction of the animals who need a safe haven, but hopefully we send the message to society that these animals matter and inspire other caring people to continue to care. 

Thank you to everyone who has contributed in whatever way to help Flower Feline Sanctuary help kitties. We hope to see you in 2019!


Bunny will hypnotize you with her eyes!

Adian, Cole and Bunny enjoy a heated bed on a very comfortable sofa

Sara in one of her favorite beds (heated and near a heat vent)

No comments:

Post a Comment